Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Top 5 Idols

Another Night of American Idol. I feel like one of the judges because I love to critique all the performances. Tonight I thought was very good. Not sure how many of you are Idol fans, but I'm a big one. Anyway, my favorite performance of the night was David Archileta singing "America." I know there was one part that his voice actually cracked, but overall, I thought it was excellent!! He has been a favorite from the begining for me. (see earlier post) So for all you who missed it...America!

5 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I am hooked on idol as well! Russ thinks I am crazy...
We live about 100 miles from Nauvoo, and it is actually our temple! We love it out here, despite the tornadoes and floods. We live right on the Mississippi so it is always an adventure!

Tiffany said...

We are both idol addicts as well, and David Archuleta is our favorite too! We can't stand Brooke White because she looks like she is always on the verge of tears. Ugh. :-)

The Wynn Family said...

So I am not as big of an American Idol fan as you and Meghan, but he did a good job. I was very sad about Brooke getting cut last night. I liked her.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I loved that David did this song! He did a great job, and it's a great song!!!

Jewel said...

The judges all said that it was such a smart song choice. It is hard to get them to say that.
And let's not forget about his other one which won the heart of a 5 year old at our house...SWEET CAROLINE!
Can't wait for this Tues. night. It is so fun.