Friday, April 18, 2008

Thanks to Leisel

For all of you who don't know, I have been learning massage. My wonderful friend has been teaching me and it has been so fun. Anyway, about a month ago I bought my own massage table. It has been so fun to be able to do massages out of my home. I was missing some things though. For example I had to use a towel for the face rest and a pillowcase for the bolster because it was too expensive to buy the cases. This week, Leisel Payzant helped make me a cover for hte bolster and face rest. I am all set now. So if anyone wants me to practice massage on them, it is free! (tips accepted;)) Thanks Leisel!!
I made this carrot cake to take over. The bolster and its new cover are by the cake.

8 comments:

Nay said...

Wow, you are both "sew" talented! Now you are adding massage to the list of talents along with cake decorating!

I'd pay you for a massage any day!

The Wynn Family said...

My kids loved the cupcakes... it was all they could talk about what how they got to eat cake with carrots in it.

whitneys said...

sarah-it's tiff gibson whitney-i just wanted to say that your cakes look awesome. how is everything going for you guys? when are you moving back to cedar? I would love to catch up with you sometime

Julie said...

Hi Sarah. This is Julie (Jensen) Harrison. I saw your link from Tiffany's. I'm loving this blogging thing to see what everyone is up to! I'm interested in what your doctor has said...

Tiffany said...

I would pay a million dollars for a massage. (If I had a million dollars, that is!) That is so cool that you are learning that. You have lots of skills. :-)

Nachelle said...

I wish I was around, I'd let you practice all you want!

Leisel said...

Thanks Sarah, you are too cute! We loved the cake! I just wish it wasn't adding to the scale every time I go to the doctor! Pretty soon they are going to have to buy a new scale, just so that I can be their patient!!! Ha, ha! Sorry I haven't finished the other cover for you yet. . . I promise I will get it done! And thanks for playing with my girls. I think you are loved by the kids as much as your hubby!

Lisa said...

Great cake!! I'm available anytime for you to "practice" on :)