Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kid Magnet

Max & Nick
Trayson, Acadia & Nick
Too many kids to name & Nick at the bottom

I have always been impressed at the way Nick is with kids. For example, when we go to visit family the nieces and nephews were always most excited to see their favorite aunt Sarah until...Nick came along. Now it is, "Uncle Nick!!!!" and then, "Oh, Hi Aunt Sarah." I don't really mind though because I think it is so cute. All my nieces and nephews LOVE Nick. This "kid magnet trait seems to not only be with my family. Kids just love him. Last weekend we had a ward party. While the adults were busy chatting, Nick was entertaining. The kids couldn't wait to play with Nick. I know Max Woolf and the Wynn children were a little upset that they had to share Nick with the other kids, as they usually get Nick all to themselves. These are a few pictures illustrating my point. I can't wait until we have kids of our own. He will be the BEST dad!!

7 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I LOVE the slide picture! I was watching at the park and wishing I had my camera in hand!

You guys are BOTH so great with kids!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm sure the parents enjoy the help, too! You guys are going to be the best parents.

The Wynn Family said...

That picture on the slide is so cute! My kids are just spoiled by Nick. They love you guys!

Nachelle said...

Ha ha! That picture of Nick on the slide with all those kids is so funny!

Nay said...

He was the best entertainment for kids and grown-ups too!

You're right, he will be a great dad!

The Whitehead Family said...

Hi!

Jewel said...

That was a good title, "kid magnet" to go with the picture at the bottom of the slide.
We missed you this past weekend Nick! But Desi sure did enjoy her time on Aunt Sara's lap. And the other 2 were very excited about the yummy cakes you made.