Friday, January 9, 2009

In Memory

One year ago yesterday Nick and I lost our first baby to miscarriage.  It was an interesting day as I remembered all my feelings from that traumatic day.  We, however are amazed at how the Lord has blessed us and how we were given another chance at parenthood.  I still haven't had the baby, but last night I was having lots of contractions and thought it would be so ironic if we had the baby the same day we lost one.  So much has gone through my mind.  Not to celebrate, but in memory of our sweet baby we lost I made this cake.  I want to thank again all our family and friends who helped us get through the infertility roller-coaster, a miscarriage and now a full term pregnancy.  We love you all! 
 
Lastly...the last pregnant picture I will be taking.  39.5 weeks along. 

9 comments:

Nevada Woolfs said...

We love you guys and are thinking about you! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see the little one!

Encore Dance said...

You look so cute!! Good luck with everything and call me when things get less busy after the baby is born. I love Molly's room! so cute and hand made with such love! you are such an inspiration to me!

Tringali Family said...

Good luck!!!

Lisa said...

You look great!

Garmire's said...

Good Luck!! You do look really great and I love the nursery!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Sarah, you look so great! Good luck! We are so happy for you guys. A baby is such a wonderful blessing.

The Wynn Family said...

You are looking good... We are so excited for you.

Jewel said...

It has been a roller coaster. And I have to say that cake looks very theraputic.

Leisel said...

Wow! You finally look pregnant!