Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving Baby

Feeling the baby move I knew would be the best part of pregnancy. It was something I have look forward to for 5 years. I have been able to feel the baby move consistently since I was about 20 weeks, but now that I am 34 weeks along, the movement seems almost constant and gets pretty hard sometimes. I actually have had a rib come out from being kicked so much and had to have it put back in by a chiropractor. Even so, I love the feeling. I love when she reacts to me singing or Nick's voice. I love laying in bed and seeing my belly move. This picture is NOT my belly. It is one I found online, but it reminds me of how I feel so often and how precious these times are. (see the little foot sticking out?)
Thanksgiving was a such a great time too. We were able to travel to Price and spend 3 days at my parents. We were all there except for my brother Josephs family, and it was so great to visit, eat, and play together. I also had a baby shower. Thanks for all those who came. It was SO wonderful to see friends and family members there. On the way back to Logan, we stopped and stayed a night with Nick's family which was also very fun and relaxing. Now today, I have laundry to do, bags to unpack, and Christmas to put up. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome picture!!

Tiffany said...

Aw, reading that totally made me want to be pregnant again. I agree that feeling the baby move is just amazing, and definitely the best part of pregnancy! I can't believe you are already 34 weeks along...You are getting SO close. Just think, I had Caleb at 37 weeks! 3 weeks from where you are now!
I'm so sad I didn't come to your baby shower. But we have a better idea. :) We'll call you soon!

Leisel said...

I am so glad you are pregnant!! And that it's a girl!!! Yeah!!! Keep that kicking up, baby!!! ;0)

Julie said...

So I thought that was a picture of your belly. I was thinking "WOAH that's CRAZY!" haha. Your little girl will be so loved!!

The Wynn Family said...

Brad always thought it was the weirdest thing to see the baby move... It kind of grossed him out, but it is pretty amazing. Acadia asked us the other day if you had your baby or not.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That is SO Freaky if it ws your picture i would be freaking out!