Friday, December 5, 2008

We can HARDLY WAIT!


I still have 5 weeks and 2 days left, but I seriously can't wait to have our little one arrive. Sorry this is all I post about, but it's always on my mind. Last night Nick and I took a date to the mall and decided to get some pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. (I had a free maternity coupon) Then we went out to dinner and watched Christmas cartoons with my nephews. It was a really fun night and nice to get out. I have tried not to complain about this last trimester, because all the pain and drudgery is really much better than the first trimester of throwing up so much, but some of you have asked how I am "really" doing. I am feeling big. I have a hard time sleeping at night although I feel tired much of the time. I am still recovering from the UTI/Kidney issue, and a cold. (nothing too bad though)

I haven't been very motivated to get a lot done, but I did finally finish our Christmas letter. If you didn't get it through email, or if you couldn't open it, let me know and I will send it again.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look beautiful! I can't believe I'm missing out on all of this. I agree with you though - the end (even with all of its discomforts) is so much better than puking all day. These pictures are awesome, I wish I had gotten some when I was pregnant! Little Molly is so lucky to get to come to you two!
Oh, and I still wasn't able to read the letter...I know its so random, but all I can see are music notes...???

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Those are so cute i can't wait till i have a new cousin!! Hope you feel a little better!!!!

Shermilton said...

I love the pictures!! So fun. I am glad you took those!

Stitchnmom said...

The pictures are awesome!! If you guys don't have any plans we should get together this weekend. Maybe you could come over Friday night and play games. Give me a call or e-mail me!

Stitchnmom said...

Saturday sounds good. We'll just need your address!

Lisa said...

What great pictures! I love the one of your hands as a heart, so cute :)

Jewel said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. The hand heart is really sweet. The pics are a good thing for a couple like you two to have done in celebration.