Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sleep Over

Logan and Nick were roomates in college for a while.  Amy and I were college roomates too.  We were both engaged a few weeks a part and married within a month apart.  We have stayed close friends over the miles and years.  The Mickels live in South Ogden now and it has been SO fun to have them close to us again!!  We have shared some good, bad and amazing times together.  Amy was there for me when I lost our first baby and I was there taking pictures at the birth of her third.  She is a great friend and like a sister to me.  

When Nick and I were first married the Mickels came over to watch a movie.  We had the futon mattrass on the floor and were all laying on it.  Well, we all fell asleep.  In the middle of the night I woke up and crawled into my room to get in bed, only to find Amy already in it.  She rolled over and I climbed into bed.  A few min. later in came Nick and poor Logan was left alone on the futon while the three of us slept in our bed.  It was a fun memory of ours.  Years later, 3 kids for them and 2 for us later we had a fun sleepover again.  But it was just Nick and I in our bed and Amy and Logan on the couch. :) (Nick was taking the picture and the babies were already in bed.)

0 comments: