Monday, March 11, 2013

It's a Fairy House

Molly has been obsessed with getting into my fake flowers/nuts and seeds in a basket thingy.  It is just a decoration that I have but Molly likes to get in it and make a path that leads to some wood blocks that she builds and she puts fake flowers around it and calls it her fairy house.  Iwas time she make her own house and leave my decor alone, so Friday night Nick and her started to build it and Saturday they finished it off.  She has had so much fun playing with it...and so far has left my decor alone.





Today Molly said, "Mom, I wish it were spring.  I really want flowers to grow and flowers to pick."  I have loved 2 days of warmer weather.  Lets hope it stays that way.


This is Molly reading a book that she made with her dad.  She made a similar one with Nana a few weeks ago.



4 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

fun times!

Angie said...

What an adorable fairy house! Hazel would LOVE it if we worked on something like that for her.

Jewel said...

good dad

Shelise said...

Her dark brown hair gets me every time. She is so pretty.