Friday, January 18, 2013

Not So Well Baby

Where do my kids catch things?!?  I swear I am vigilant at keeping things clean and sanitized.  Whenever we get in the car from being anywhere I sanitize myself and the kids.  Did she catch it at her well baby check?  Anyway, my little Avey has hand, foot, mouth disease.  At least I think that is what it is.  Yesterday she wouldn't put any weight on her feet.  I thought it was because she got her shots the day before and her legs hurt.  She wasn't eating super well and was needing to be held a lot more.  Something that again I thought had to do with her shots.  Then when I changed her diaper last night, she had RED feet with bumps all over them.  I called the doctor right away because I was afraid it was a reaction to the shots and he said HFMD.  She is miserable.  I have only been able to give her Tylenol and rub oils but she doesn't feel well.  Praying Molly doesn't get it.

0 comments: