Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Molly Girl

It has officially been 4 years since I gave birth to my little baby Molly.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I remember driving in the fog to the hospital, so excited that she was finally coming.  I remember the smile on my doctors face when he checked me and said, "Looks like your going to have a baby today."  I'll never forget how worried I felt when my blood pressure kept dropping and the baby's heartbeat was going down.  I'll remember the epidural finally kicking in.  Everyone telling me that she had lots of hair while I was pushing.  Mom pacing back and forth.  Nick crying and hugging me.  Holding my beautiful baby for the first time.  Feeling SO MUCH Love!!

Molly continues to be such a joy in my life.  Yes, there are days that I struggle.  But there are defiantly more good days than bad.  I love watching her grow and develop.

Things she can do/enjoys:  Puzzles- they are usually really easy for her and she has even done a few 100 piece puzzles with a little help.  Singing-she loves making up songs just like her daddy and she carries a tune very well...she still loves when I sing to her at night.  Dance-just started dance again and continues to love it.  She is learning to skip and jump a little higher and on one foot.

Other things about Molly:  She loves to play Hide-n-seek. It is her favorite game right now and she wants to play it several times a day.  She also loves to have tea parties.  Molly is a great BIG sister.  She is so helpful with Avey and she always makes her smile and laugh.  She isn't a picky eater and will try just about anything at least once.  Favorite foods though are mostly kid foods...mac n cheese, pizza, soda, and anything sweet.

Today at her well baby check she was 38.5 inches/24th percentile for height, 36.6 lbs/12th percentile for weight and her BMI was 19.

A few dance pics at her new dance class: Studio 1- teacher Jean Taylor

 Her real birthday!  Dessert pizza, Minnie mouse dress up, barbie, snow cone machine, and movie night!




0 comments: