Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happenings

This last week has been pretty uneventful.  We are finally just getting on a normal schedule.  Mondays we have dance for Molly, class for me and fhe as a family.  Tuesday night is Mutual for Nick.  Wednesday is dance again.  Thursday is Library and Friday is always free incase we have weekend plans.  Yesterday Nick had to go to the temple with the youth, so we went over early and Nick wached the girls while I did innitory.   It was SO NICE to be in the temple.  I have missed it.  The last time I was able to go was in Monticello when I was just past my first trimester.  After I came out we went and got a shake and then waited while Nick was with the youth.  The girls and I just laid on the grass in the shade and watched a bride.  I was glad Molly got to see a bride and we were able to talk about the temple in 3 year old language.  I hope I can always show my children how much I love the temple.

Avey is smiling a lot now.  It is so much fun to see her "light up."  Nick and Molly also taught her how to stick out her tongue.  Pretty cute.
I figure when her hair grows in I might forget she even has these...2 birth marks on her head.  Well, one on her head and one on her neck.  She is already rubbing hair off.  It looks like she has a little mullet but I can't think of cutting her hair already.



Something Molly has been doing a lot of since Avey was born...ipad...a blessing and a curse.

2 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

I love Avey's smile! Glad you got to capture them. Love our Molls too!

Jewel said...

Cool that you tagged along to the temple.