Saturday, September 22, 2012

2 Months


Yesterday Avenley turned 2 months!  I can hardly believe that 2 months has past but at the same time it seems like we never were without her.  She is such a sweet baby.  She likes to cuddle.  Something Molly didn't like to do so I enjoy that.  Too bad it's not often enough.  I take advantage of it when I don't have Molly or household competing for attention...like in RS on Sunday or when I'm nursing.  I love the coos and squeels she makes.  She is always so happy after a nap and food.  She doesn't like swaddling as much as Molly did.  She often wiggles her arms up and sometimes out of her blanket.  She just started sitting in the bumbo.  I need to work on tummy time more.  She doesn't hate it, but doesn't love it either.  She eats about every 3 hours.  She had been going up to 5 hours at night, but lately has been back to every 3.  

1 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Loved all of the updates... I love my tom boy princess... She is one of a kind. Love that you made a chain for Disneyland too. I'm sure its quite the excitement everyday removing a piece.