Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lets Go Fly a Kite

This memorial day weekend, Jess and her family came down.  Having a field across the street from our house proved to be fun as we all went to fly a kite.

On Monday Johns family came down too and everyone went fishing.  (I stayed home and slept in)  So much fun!  Molly LOVED fishing and LOVED being with her cousins!

Some fun pics. playing outside.  Molly loved splashing in the puddles from the sprinklers.









Me at 32.5 weeks along.  Getting big!

4 comments:

Shermilton said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I loved the pic with Jess.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

I think that your memorial weekend was a bit more fun than ours. But we are all moved and you look great! I love Sidwell's, I just can't wait the few more weeks till there is another one!
We miss you guys!

Jen said...

You have to be the cutest pregnant mama ever. I love it and am so happy for you!! Molly is getting big and cute as ever!

Jewel said...

I have some really fun camping pics for you. It is just a matter of uploading them. For now I am obviously reading blogs instead!