Thursday, May 10, 2012

30 weeks stats

I am officially 30 weeks along. Only 10 more to go. * gained 12 lbs. total pregnancy * measure right on * have Braxton hicks at least every hour, especially when Molly climbs on me or if I do any lifting * pretty emotional...I seem to get upset and cry easily * I feel like I'm already nesting a bit. Maybe that is because of the new house, but I just want to clean and organize, even though my body doesn't really want to * don't sleep much at night. It seems like I get about 9-10 hours a night because I stay in bed that long, but there sure is a lot of times when I am up and can't seem to fall asleep * we have figured out a first name but we aren't really saying what it is. We still haven't figured out a middle name. * I've been reading a book called Hypnobirthing. Considering going natural, but still not sure. I'd love to hear positive natural birth experiences if anyone has one. * my sister, mom and mother in law were in the delivery room when I had Molly so I invited my other sister Sherstin to be in the delivery this time. I asked her to read up on being a birthing coach...and since she has had 2 natural births herself, I am excited for her help. * my friend and photography teacher has offered to photograph the birth and I really want the pictures but am struggling with the idea of her being there it I do go natural because I'm afraid I will be a cryer/screamer/wuss and I don't want her to see me like that. * Molly has totally come to terms with it being a girl and not a boy. She is getting so excited. I can't wait to get the crib up and stuff. I think that will make her even more excited. * Nick is loving being a daddy to one little girl and can't it to have another

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

2 things to say about my natural delivery: The recovery was 10,000x easier...I don't know why but it just was. 2 epidurals vs. 1 natural and the natural was far easier to recover, both short term and long term. Also - I won't downplay the pain, but I WILL say, that it wasn't as painful as I would have imagined it to be. You can do anything for a little while. Based on all of my experiences, I want to try natural again with my next baby.

And I want to know your baby's name!

Jessica Jensen said...

Glad to things are going good. Excited for you to have a place to call home again :)

Jewel said...

If you are inviting a photographer, you'd better be ready for all to be seen and recorded.

Get upset and cry easily. I am not moving or pregnant and I have times like that so don't worry about it.

That's pretty cool that you are feeling like organizing!

Shermilton said...

I keep looking for a "like" button.