Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Playing

Today I cleaned out Molly's room. It seems like with a baby there are always things to go through. Toys. Clothes. Shoes. I got all all the totes and put the outgrown clothes into different totes. While I did that, Molly figured out that there is a drawer under her crib. This is what she did in it.
After her nap today I was finishing putting the laundry away and this is what Molly has been doing for the last 30 min. She really loves books. For church we don't even pack toys, just a whole bag full of books. Maybe it is because her daddy reads to her every night. He started doing that several months ago and I am positive it is her favorite time of day.

5 comments:

Tringali Family said...

She is so cute!

Angie said...

I love her leggings!

Shelise said...

I think the laying down one is the cutest. Her leggings are cute!

Jewel said...

Off the shelf, back on the shelf. Off the shelf. back on the shelf.

Lindy said...

...it's only going to continue as long as they keep growing :)

Adorable tights!