Monday, February 8, 2010

In her mothers footsteps...

I have to blog about this for memory sake. Molly has been following in my footsteps lately in a way that I hope will be good. :) I have caught her on several occasions, "organizing." For those that know me, I love to have a clean house and an organized one. I am not the best at it, but I am constantly trying to get better at it and learn new things about organizing. It is always a joke in our family that if I say I am going to "clean the house," I always start in a closet. Anyway, the other day I went in Molly's room to find her taking the bows off her ribbon holder and putting them in a small vase like thing. When we went to a restaurant, she was taking out the sugar packets and then putting them back in-between the other colors. She loves to pull her toys out of the basket, but enjoys putting them back just as well. One day she spilled the whole basket of socks in her room. I went in and said, "Molly, we need to clean up," and she went right to the socks and started putting them away. Hopefully this continues through her life.

2 comments:

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That is so cute!!! Does Molly want to come live at my house?? Maybe she can clean my room for me!!! :)

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Can she teach Russell some of her moves?