Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ouch...that really hurt


Yesterday Molly got her first big owie. We were at my sisters for dinner and Molly was climbing on the fireplace. I didn't really see what happened, but heard the scream. A yell I had never heard before (although when she gets her immunizations the scream is similar). I thought she just bonked her head but after holding her for a second I noticed blood on my shirt. I guess she did a little more then just bump. It already looks way better just a day later.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am AMAZED she is this old and that's her first serious owie. Remember how accident prone Caleb was? (Or maybe I am a negligent mommy, ha!) Poor baby, I hope she feels better soon. Luckily mouth sores heal quickest.

Tringali Family said...

Ouch is right. Once Mia slipped off the kitchen chair she was standing on and managed to hit her lip on the way down....she had bit all the way through!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

OUCH! Trinalee said to me, Wow that's a big Canker Sore! Well hope it gets better!

YaerBear

Nevada Woolfs said...

Poor Molly, but I have to say that look in her eyes in that picture is very funny...like what are you guys doing to me?!?