Thursday, January 14, 2010

less than 24 hours


WARNING: This may get mushy!

In less than 24 hours my baby will be turning one! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I went to bed only to awake at 3:30 am with contractions. Around 6 am on the 15th we headed to the hospital. Molly wasn't born until almost 7 pm. That night I didn't was to put her down, I just wanted to hold her. Now, a year later I feel the same way. I just finished nursing her and took a few extra minutes to rock her to sleep. (not just sort of asleep, but in a deep slumber) I love to see her soft sleeping face and hear her breath. It is so relaxing. Molly is my miracle. We waited for her for 5.5 years and she was worth the wait. She is our joy- our sunshine. I feel a little bit depressed thinking that she isn't a baby anymore, but I find joy in all that she can do now. It is so much fun. I love you Molly!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Celebrate your miracle child. She is your everything. Happy birthday, Molly!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Happy Birthday MOLLY!!!! I Love ya!!!
Hope to see you soon! Love YaerBear

Tiffany said...

What a cute picture of the two of you. Her hair is getting so long!

I can't believe Molly is a year old already...It's just so not fair how fast it goes. I hope the birthday festivities were fun. Wish we could be there.

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Molly! And Sarah I love your hair!