Monday, September 28, 2009

Closing

Tomorrow we are supposed to close on our loan for the house and 24 hours later it should be ours. That is to say everything goes as planned. We are so excited to get moved into our home, but honestly the packing has been such a bore. I keep thinking, "This is the last time you have to do this for a long time," but it still seems tedious. I went there tonight and there are still a few last minute things to do so I hope they get busy. (mirrors to put up, windows to clean, a few touch ups)

This last weekend was a lot of fun. Last minute we decided to go camping. We went with my sister Jess and her family. Molly totally loves being outside, even if it is cold. We loved making smores and talking around the camp fire. Around 1 am, I had enough of Molly crying every 20 min. so her and I took the 10 min. drive home (we were just up Logan Canyon) and slept in our own beds. Then Saturday morning we went back.
On Saturday we went to Salt Lake and visited some friends at Wheeler Farm. They took these cute pictures of Molly. I love her eyes in them. After seeing them, we went to dinner with the Sidwell's and then went to the RS General Broadcast. We met my mom and sister-in-law Julia there and also my mother in law Ali and sister in law Kim and Crystal. It was fun to be all together. Thanks Ali for getting us tickets. Saturday night we went to the Bodily's where Nick had been hanging out while I was at the broadcast. We enjoyed a really great visit with them. We have been blessed to have the best friends!
Molly is SO CLOSE to crawling. We haven't tried to teach her, hoping that she wouldn't be too mobile until we got into the house, but everyday she gets closer on her own. It is fun to watch how her mind works.
Molly loves to splash in the tub. Isn't she so cute!

5 comments:

Nevada Woolfs said...

Yes, I do want to hug her! Right now! Good luck with the move.

Leisel said...

I am so excited for you guys! And your little one is a cutie!

Angie said...

I love how she screeched hello at the end of the video. So cute! I can't get over how much hair she has.

I hope everything turned out great with the house and that you're in it today!

Shermilton said...

She minds so well!! So cute. I love the pics. Good luck with the move.

Jewel said...

Hey I didn't know you went camping.
Sorry about having to drive home!
Hope you are getting all settled ok.