Sunday, September 6, 2009

The LONG weekend

Pigtails to go visit Nana Ali

Birthday Bash!
Nick has tomorrow off!  YEAH!!  So technically the long weekend isn't over, but it has been a pretty busy one for us.  On Friday we went down to Lehi and visited Nick's family.  We threw him a surprise party for his 29th birthday.  It was fun visiting with family and Nick really was surprised which is something I never seem to be able to pull off.  Last Thursday, which was his real birthday, my sister Jess had us over for dinner and cake.  They got him a paddle for his xbox and I got him BBQ stuff.  Molly gave him a book of pictures of her to show all the people he works with.  
Saturday was my nephew Williams baptism.  He is such a sweet boy and I was so happy we chose to be baptized.  Saturday night we had a get together with some friends that I went to my first semester of college with (in Nauvoo Ill.).  I hadn't seen most of them in 9 years so it was great to see them and catch up.  I also chopped my hair on Saturday after the baptism.  It is pretty short and I don't really know how to do it yet, so no pictures yet. :)   
Lastly, today we went to a friends baby blessing on our way back to Logan.  It was nice to see them too.  What a great weekend!!  I am hoping Molly sleeps well tonight after the lack of a schedule and naps.  We will see.  Tonight we went over to the new house to see what they did on Friday.  Here are a few updated pics. 
Kitchen cabinets that I totally love!
A bathroom with some storage...yeah!
The outside with the brick on and door painted.

8 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Looks so beautiful!

Angie said...

The house looks great. I LOVE the knotty pine cabinets. Those are my favorite.

Shelise said...

I LOVE the cabinets. Its looking good. Oh, and her pigtails are just too cute.

Nevada Woolfs said...

Oh, I love the house! It's just as cute a house as I'd imagine you'd live in.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Happy Late Birthday Nick!!!! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun.
The house looks great, and I can't wait to see the hair. I want to cut mine too, we will see.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Nick! I love the look of your house, from the inside out!

whitneys said...

I'm so excited for you guys! the house is beautiful!

Jewel said...

Thanks for coming to the baptism.
What a nice gift Molly gave her 29 year old father.