Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There's No Place Like Home



This is a tile that my mother-in-law gave me. I love it and now having our own home, it means even more to me. Yep, it's true...we are in our new home! It is such a blessing and one that I don't want to take for granted. On our second morning in our new home, Molly woke up and Nick brought her into bed with us. I laid there with the two people that I love the most in my own home and I felt SO BLESSED! It was a great moment for me. We have been busy unpacking, organizing and cleaning. I think I have most of the boxes unpacked, but nothing on the walls yet. I am so indecisive when it comes to decorating.
Here is Molly doing her P90X push-up and then doing her crawl to get into things. She also got her first tooth this last week on the 6th of October. My baby is growing up!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! What an exciting time. I can't wait to see pictures of it all put together. It must feel great to have a place to really settle and make your own.

Tringali Family said...

How exciting!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures :)

Leisel said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Your own home. . . Enjoy!!!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Congrats guys!

The Wynn Family said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys. And I am super jealous that it is brandnew... you guys don't have to worry about repairs.

Becky said...

Congrats on your new house and good luck decorating! That is definately the hardest part!

seegfam said...

So excited for you and your new home! What fun. :) I'm sure it's also great to be on the final end (unpacking - rather than packing!)