Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time Out

Cute Ponytail. Doesn't she have the cutest little face?!?

This weekend I attended Time Out for Women with my moms, sisters, aunt, and friends. What a blast and a great re-boost. I feel recharged and I love having uplifting events that bring the spirit back stronger in my life. I am so thankful for Nick for staying with Molly so I could go. (he brought her up to the meeting so I could feed her on the breaks) Thanks Hunny!

The house is about done!! We do the final walk through on Wednesday and then we will just wait for the loan to close and we can move in. It looks like maybe conference weekend, but we will see. I can't wait to have our own home!! I have worried about Molly making the adjustment. Do babies even notice? I know she doesn't sleep well when we stay at others houses, but is that because she doesn't have her crib? Humm.

The weather here has been so nice!! Tonight we took a walk and it is starting to feel like fall. I am sure the leaves will start changing soon. Another fun thing to look forward to.


4 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

I am so excited for your new house even though i won't be able to see it for a long time. I think Molly will do fine. She'll be in her crib w her familiar blankets and smells. Wish i could have been there for TOFW. Sincerely i do.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

It sounds like so much fun, the Time Out, someday maybe I will get to go to one of them. I hope that everything keeps moving with the house. Good Luck!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Molly is SO cute!!!! I can't wait until i get to see the house!!

TTYL

Diamonds said...

You're so lucky to have fall :) that is what I miss...all the seasons that Vegas doesn't have :(