Monday, July 27, 2009

6 Month Photos

For those of you who know my Molly, you know that she is full of smiles.  All you have to do to get her to smile is talk to her is a sweet voice and smile at her.  Last week I took her for her 6 month photos and after about 30 shots she was only smiling in 2.  I wasn't very happy with the photographer because she didn't even use a toy or talk in a high voice to get her to smile.  She just rushed through the whole thing.  This however is the one I liked the most.  It shows how she is sitting up so well on her own.  
The house is coming along.  The shingles are on, the plumbing is done and today they are working on the electrical stuff.  
This weekend we went to Salt Lake to visit some friends and we got a flat tire while I was driving on the freeway.  It was actually sort of scary.  I am so glad Nick was with me.  Why is it when you are trying to save up for a down payment on your house that you have all these "unexpected" things that come up.  Like new tires.  Ah well- we still had a great time with the Askeroths.

7 comments:

Diamonds said...

I wish I could hold her...she's so cute. Love the pictures!

Jewel said...

The pics look very sweet.
Good thing you have lots of other digital photos of all her different happy expressions.
And so do the scrapblog layouts.

Jewel said...

P.S Cute bow there on top in the pink ones :)

Tringali Family said...

She is adorable! It is so frustrating when the photographer doesn't capture your baby's personality. If it makes you feel any better, in all of Ella's pictures, 18 months and older, her eyes are red a swollen from crying about her picture being taken. Oh well, that just depicts her perfectly!

Shelise said...

I know I say this everytime I post a comment, but she is SO CUTE! Seriously you have one adorable little girl. And although I've never met her she seems like she's very personable and has cute personality.

Glad to hear the house is coming along. Seems like its going so fast. When are you expecting to move in?

Julie said...

Even though you weren't terribly impressed with the photographer at least he/she had an adorable girl to shoot. Can't go wrong with a cute girl like Molly in the picture! :)

The Wynn Family said...

Darling!!!!