Saturday, July 11, 2009

The difference a day makes

I have been thinking how amazing it is that everyday Molly changes.  She does something new just about everyday.  Just this last week she learned how to sit up on her own.  She also officially found her tongue.  

I also didn't realize what the difference a day makes when it comes to building a house.  I actually heard that it looks as if it is going up really fast for the first while and then when it gets to the finishing work it seems to take forever.  For now we will enjoy the quickness and daily changes.  

Nick and I went rock climbing with some friends last night.  I did my first clim all the way to the top.  I think Nick was proud because I usually just stay at the bottom, or just climb a little ways up.
   (this is me coming back down, but you can see how high the mountain was)

8 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Okay so apparently I am out of the loop, I admit I haven't been checking blogs very well but are you guys building a house??? If you are WoW! And Molly is still too cute for words.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Two story house! Awesome! We'll have to move in... can we have our own floor. :) Molly is a cutie, Chad says she has more hair than he and Russell combined. We look forward to pictures of Molly with her tongue sticking out - so cute.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Good job Sarah! Your house is looking like a house!!!

Encore Dance said...

ok so Yaerli is old enough to type!?! JK. Life seems to be moving so fast these days. Is it just because we have kids or what?

Jewel said...

Way to go Sarah. I think climbing is SO much harder than it looks.

Tiffany said...

Oh wow, I am so excited about your house!!! Do you know how long until it will be done? I can't wait to see it! I hope we can see you guys soon!!

Julia Armstrong said...

AMEN!

Jen said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of the house!! It looks great so far! :)