Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joy


Today I feel so happy.  I just found out one of my best friends Lindy had a baby boy after waiting for 7ish years.  My friend Shelise had a baby this last week too.  Babies bring such joy.  They are a lot of work, but I don't think I have ever been so happy.  Today the sun is shinning- another reason to be joyful.  Also, Nick and I had the chance to attend the Logan temple on Saturday and the Draper Temple dedication via satellite on Sunday.  It has really made me joyful and thankful for the blessings of the temple and eternal families.  

This is a cute outfit from the Askeroths.  It is still a little big for Molly, but it is warm and since it has been snowing I thought she should wear it while it is cold outside.  The bow is from Jenny Cox.  She makes them and I think they are so cute!

6 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

We would love you guys to visit us in Spokane... We'll be there in July. Anytime ( that is if you and handle my two yahoos :) )

Jessica Jensen said...

We love our cute Molly!

whitneys said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! i love the 4 pigtails oh so cute!!

Tiffany said...

The outfit looks so cute on her! I remember when I picked it out, it made me want a girl SO bad. She is just so beautiful, and she looks like such a sweet and easy going baby. You are so right, being a mom brings joy like nothing else in the world can! I'm so glad you got to go to the temple!!

Joe'n'Jess said...

honestly, she is going to be such a knock out. make sure you feed her a healthy dose of coodie fear. She's going to need it when the boys are chasing her at recess.

Jewel said...

You do a good job capturing the smiles.