Monday, March 9, 2009

Blessing Day


This morning Molly was making the cutest faces.  I caught one of them.  
Yesterday was a wonderful day as we blessed our sweet baby.  We have both been able to feel what a tender spirit Molly is and the blessing was just another time we were reminded of that.  Thank you to all our family and friends who made it up to Logan for the blessing.  We know that some of you traveled up to 7 hours one way to be here and it meant so much to us.  Thanks also to those who made food.  I think the dinner was a success.  
A few days before Molly's blessing Jessica and I took some cute picture of Molly in her blessing dress.  It is actually the dress that I was blessed in when I was a baby.  

9 comments:

Tringali Family said...

She looks so sweet! what big beautiful eyes!

Jessica Jensen said...

I love the top picture,, cute

Julia Armstrong said...

She is so beautiful!! Good work! I hope you are feeling well.
Julia

mom said...

I'm still waiting for my 5X7 for my wall. You choose, they all are so cute.
mom

Breana said...

oh sarah! Molly sure is a cutie pie. I love her adorable abundance of hair. Hope you are enjoying every minute :D

whitneys said...

what a doll!!! that is so special that she is wearing the same dress that you wore!!

Stitchnmom said...

All I can say is Beautiful!

Lisa said...

She's just BEAUTIFUL!!

Nevada Woolfs said...

What great pictures, she is so cute!