Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happenings


Such fun things going on this week and last.  The everyday things are so joyful with a baby.  First-Molly had her 2 month well  baby check-up.  She is now 9 lbs. 3 oz. and 22 inches long.  (10th percentile for weight and 50 percentile for height)  She had a bad case of eczema (a dry skin disorder that Nick has and even our doctor has) and now that she has a steroid cream, she seems to be a lot less itchy and much more happy.  She also got her shots, which she HATED!  I think I was as traumatized by the whole event as Molly.  I have never heard her scream like that.  Sad!
 
Today I put her hair in 4 pig tails.  She didn't really like that either, but I just had to see if it was long enough.  
Ever seen Baby Einstien?  She looks like the cover of the DVD...love that hair!  We got a video of her watching one of those movies and cooing and laughing at it.  More to come.  
This is a cake I made for my friend Suzanne who had a baby last week.

Our first walk as a family.  It has been much too cold to go on a walk with Molly, but we finally got to go.  We just walked to the pond and fed the ducks.  

Molly was helping Nick with his Sunday School lesson.  Actually, Nick was giving me a little baby break and preparing his lesson at the same time.  He is the best dad and husband!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Hee-hee! I love the crazy hair picture :)

Shelise said...

She has the most beautiful eyes. I love little girls.

The Wynn Family said...

My kids loved her "Spikey Hair"

Lisa said...

I love the pink bear hat :)

Missy said...

Adorable! Love the hair. I made a comment on Nick's painting below. I didn't know if you would check it being that far down. - Brad

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I love the little pig tails, you are so lucky to get a little girl with so much hair! If only Caleb had been a girl, I probably could have braided it! :) She is growing up SO fast you guys!

The Leonards said...

She is getting so big! I love her hair! It is too cute.

Angie said...

I love how I can see that she looks like both you and Nick. How fun. She's adorable.

Jewel said...

Nick looks great with a baby in tow.
When she is older and you tell people that her first pigtails were at 2 months old, they really get an idea of HOW MUCH hair she came with!

Lindy said...

Thanks Sarah - the words amazing,exhausting,and perfect come to mind right now. I just keep reminding myself that I won't always get only 4 hours of sleep at night!!