Monday, February 9, 2009

Eyelashes & Church


I just had to post a picture of Molly's long eyelashes.  I think they are so cute!  
The last week went pretty well.  We had another doctor appointment to check her weight and she finally passed her birth weight.  I was so glad because I have been so worried about it.  Molly is now almost 8 lbs.  I love weekends because Nick gets to be with us during the day.  It is so nice!  Yesterday we went to sacrament meeting.  Molly stayed in her car seat and covered the whole time, but we still got her dressed in a dress.  She looked so pretty.  Here's a picture of her and Nick and one of a cute yawn. 
 

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, what precious pictures! Molly is absolutely gorgeous - those eyelashes are unbelievable! We got her birth announcement and blessing invite in the mail today. You can count on us being there if I am better by then...We really want to get away as soon as I stop feeling so sick. Anyway, I hope you two are enjoying parenthood - it sure is a change, isn't it?! It looks like you are doing a great job! We love you guys!

Lisa said...

How SWEET!! Those little black shoes look like doll shoes, they are so small! What a cutie pie :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! Adelaide is finally fitting into her newborn sized church shoes I got her when she was born!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Those are SOOOO cute. I wish i could hold her right now

Tringali Family said...

Sweet! She looks just precious!

Angie said...

She's adorable, guys.
Man, it just blows my mind that she's hitting the 8 pound mark now. Hazel was almost 9 pounds when she was born! When we get these two together, Haz is going to look like a chubby giant next to little Molly. :)

Shermilton said...

I love these pictures. Those feet are so tiny. Proud Dad--I can tell!!

Jewel said...

The eyelash pic and the yawning pic are both SOOO cute.