Friday, February 13, 2009

As some of you may know...

A while back, I used to write for this online magazine JenMagazine.com about modesty. I did my "capstone" project in college about modesty and how it influences communication. I am convinced modesty affects everything.

I found Jen's magazine and I fully support what she is doing- promoting values to teen girls. I also did projects in grad school about teen pregnancy which I believe is a direct result of the declining morals and values of women in the US. I also listen to Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Dr. James Dobson, I read their books about this very decline and I have to make a stand! I, like Dr. Laura, believe that if you want to ruin a nation, all you have to do is corrupt the women of that nation into moral decline. After that, men will fall, children will will carry the cantankerous ideals into the future, and the spread of deterioation will infiltrate even the very corners of that nation until the disease takes over. Modesty and chastity are the fruits of a healthy nation. Please teach your girls and young women WHY modesty is important.

If you need help, try Jenmagazine.com or listen to those making a stand against moral decay. Watch this video too...

5 comments:

Shermilton said...

I really enjoyed this clip. I would love my young women to watch it.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

I love this clip.
Thanks for Sharing!

-Yaerli Hatch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

I liked the firework/candle comparison.

Jewel said...

I did not know you wrote for that magazine. I am glad you shared this.