Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines






We had a wonderful Valentines thanks to Nick. This last week I have fallen ill again-and am still sick, so Nick had to be thoughtful and plan something at home. So first he spent the day helping me with Molly and letting me get naps in between feedings. Then while I was sleeping he made my favorite meal. He had Molly and I dress up and then he but on a suit. We ate fettuccini Alfredo with asparagus, bread, choc. covered strawberries and eclairs-with the table dressed in rose petals and candlelight. It was beautiful!

So now to the not so fun part. Last Tuesday I came down with mastitis again. I have had a fever, body aches and chills since. I have been on anti-biotic, but about 3 days ago started with a really bad cough. My guess-bronchitis. I am going to go to the doctor tomorrow since the fever is still persisting. Nick and my sister Jess have been so helpful so that I have been able to rest. Jess came and watched Molly for several hours one day and Nick has had her all weekend. I am so thankful!! Keep you posted.

10 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I am so sorry about you being sick. That is the worst and mastitis is awful!!!

Angie said...

Ug, I HATE mastitis. It makes you so miserable and weak, when you're already so exhausted as it is. And then to come down with bronchitis on top of that, how terrible!

Awesome job on the Valentine's Day spoiling, Nick!

Stitchnmom said...

Hope you get feeling better! It's never fun being sick especially when you have someone else who needs you.

Tringali Family said...

PS I just love Molly's hair! It reminds me of Mia's, I just loved fixing it with the cute curls!

Lindy said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry. As if the huge life change isn't enough to handle right now. I hope your body will heal quickly. Good thing you have a beautiful little girl to show for all of it, huh?!

Shermilton said...

You both look beautiful. I love Molly's dress. Nick looks handsome too. I hope your body fights off the pnemonia fast. Sorry, Sis. Love you!

Jewel said...

You should scan and post the valentine made with Molly's feet (if you have a copy). It was SOO cute.

Hope you feel better soon.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

So, I'm way behind in my blog reading! Congratulations on your beautiful Molly! I am so happy for you guys! I love all of her hair!

I hope you feel better soon, Sarah. Mastitis is just horrible.

Enjoy your new baby! They grow up so quickly! Good job getting in lots of napping!

Joe'n'Jess said...

I just remembered that since your blog is private, it doens't ever update when you have a new post. I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so rotten! and i'm sorry you had to waste your time with Dr. Falk. She never takes the time to really check out her patients. I wouldn't see her again if i could help it.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

The Outfit's are SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!




LOVE YA,
YaerBear