Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

I know everyone has been busy posting about their Halloween night, so I thought I would too. Yesterday was actually a very productive day...which for those who know me best, know that I love productive days. I have been working on making curtains and pillows for our livingroom. We just bought some tan couches and so I wanted to pull the color into the room. I got the material for both for only 8 dollars. So, I sewed all morning, finally hung pictures on the wall in the living room, cleaned the kitchen, baked 2 pies, and finished a digital scrapbook I have been working on. THEN...Nick and I went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat and passed out candy. We also went to a Halloween dinner with Jessica, Bart, the kids and some friends. That is what I made the pies for actually. Nick dressed up as a ninja and I was Mike Wasowski from Monsters Inc. (I guess I should say, that is what the baby was. I have been LOVING fall here in Logan. Happy Halloween.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I CANNOT believe you got so much done in one day! That's at least a week's worth for me at this point. Watch out for the third trimester tired bug! Apparently, it has not hit you yet. I'm jealous.

Stitchnmom said...

Oh, how I wish I could have more productive days. Enjoy them now because when the baby comes it will be much harder to get those days!!!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

sounds like alot of fun!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Nick, how did I know you would be a ninja? You guys look like you're doing well...and having fun! I'm glad, but we miss you.

p.s., I'm glad you got the cricut cartridge. Sorry it took me so long to send! I am busy and forgetful :)

Shermilton said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. I love the pies.

The Leonards said...

Everything looks so good adn I am amazed with the rest of them how much you got done in one day. Also, you put my poor pumpkin to shame easily!