Sunday, October 19, 2008

27+ weeks & Corn Maze

Ok, first you get the baby update. Monday I had an appointment with my doctor. It went well. I had to do the glucose test, so I made the appointment when Nick could come with me. (for those who know my veins and how blood never comes out might understand why Nick had to come) They also gave me a flu shot. The baby's heartbeat was 155 bpm, and I am actually measuring a week ahead. Pretty crazy considering I have only gained 5 pounds this whole pregnancy. It is going well and I am so thankful. We had our first prenatal class this last week too. So the picture is me at 27 1/2 weeks along. (I think that means I am into my 7th month) I hate that I already have the curvy back. Nick says that I don't waddle yet though, so that is good. :)

Last Thursday Nick and I went to a corn maze with my sister and her family. It was so much fun. The theme was Charlotte's Web, so the maze had a spider, web and Wilber. It also had a hey jump that the guys did. It looked so fun and I was actually considering it, when I looked down at my protruding belly. Not a good idea...don't worry, I didn't jump. I love this picture of Nick being "Some Pig."

11 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Holy cow...you don't look that far along! You look so good! I am so impressed with you! You look GREAT! :)

Encore Dance said...

Holy cow! I look farther along than you and I'm only 3 months!! You are so beautiful!

The Leonards said...

You really do look amazing! You better be careful who you show your pictures to because I am sure anyone that is pregnant is going to be jealous of you:)

Leisel said...

You look amazing! I am totally jealous-- I gained 50 with my first. Yeah! I am so glad things are going well!!!

Shelise said...

Those mazes are so fun. I did one once up in Idaho. 5 pounds? What the heck are you trying to do make me look FAT?? J/K I've already gained 10 and I'm only 4 months. Its slowing down a little now but in the beginning when I was so sick and had to snack all the time I put the pounds on fast. That picture in your header of the baby is hilarious. She's going to be one flexible gymnast. haha. I find out Friday what we're having. We both think its a girl, but who knows?? I cant believe your going to have a baby I'm still SO excited for you two. You look great.

Tiffany said...

Sarah, you look awesome! I can't believe you have only gained 5 pounds. I guess that's what throwing up for the first half your pregnancy will do, huh? Oh and Nick, you look good too. Ha ha.

Joe'n'Jess said...

I miss Logan. Not that I don't like it here, but I regret that I didn't do more fun things with Jess and Bart while we were there. And I regret that we didn't make the drive to come visit you and Nick. Someday we'll get another chance.

Emily said...

Glad everything's going well. You look so cute! Charlotte's Web is a really fun idea for a theme.

Shermilton said...

It is fun to see preg pictures. I love the corn mazes. Is it right there in Logan?

Lindy said...

Why is it that I feel like I look as big as you...and I'm 9 weeks behind??? Oh....and then you mention the weight gain....maybe that's it. I think I've gained the same already! Oh well...you look SUPER CUTE...and it's fun to see!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hey Nick and Sarah, we miss you guys! You look great and we're so excited for you. We are doing well and are getting settled more and more each day. It's great to have so much space now. I have been meaning to call you and I really will do it soon!