Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Shower & Update

I have been waiting for pictures to post, but don't have them yet. (They were taken with my sisters camera) Last weekend I had my first baby shower. Seriously it was so nice!! My sister-in-law Julia hosted it in Lehi. We had games, prizes, presents, yummy food and great company. Julia and my mother-in-law Ali did the food. They had homemade soup, rolls, salads, and brownies. I was able to see family and friends that I hadn't see in over 5 years. That was so fun! The whole way home I had contractions and the next day they continued along with some other weird symptoms. On Monday I had my regular doctors appointment so I asked about it and he decided to check me. But no worries...I haven't started dilating. I guess the baby just doesn't like driving. It looks like I am measuring about right on. I still haven't gained any weight...I guess that had me worried too-what if she wasn't growing...But everything checked out ok. She is growing and so is my belly!! (probably just loosing muscle) I have spent the rest of the week scrapbooking. Seriously, everyday this week. It has been fun though. I am completely caught up with my scrapbooks and that makes me happy!!
This picture is at 32 Weeks. Only 8 more to go!

13 comments:

Leisel said...

Ummm, I am totally jealous! My first baby was my worst! By the time I was 6 months prego I had gained 30-40 pounds. SOOOOO unfair!!! ;0) I am glad your shower was nice! Wish I could have been there.

Tringali Family said...

Yeah on the no weight gain, do that as long as possible! I am so glad things are going well. I have noticed that I tend to have a lot of contractions after I have driven a distance.

Angie said...

You are so small! I'm glad to hear your baby is growing, but man, I'm so jealous! I'm also envious that you're having contractions. Nothing here. :( This baby is WAAAY too comfortable inside of me!

Shelise said...

You look so cute! Have you honestly not gained any weight? Does that mean you have lost weight in other places and gained it in the belly so its all evened out? Anyway, just curious. I have definitely gained weight, but its really no surprise with how much I gained with Hudson.

Jessica Jensen said...

You should have said and my sisters boys too. They don't understand the time that you have spent to help me.

Nick Sidwell said...

hi

Sarah Sidwell said...

I have gained 5 lbs. total, but I lost about 14 in the first trimester throwing up all the time, so I guess you could say I have gained weight...just not more than my prepregnancy. Does that make sense?

The Leonards said...

It is not fair how good you look! Seriously you look beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Oh you look GREAT! Don't worry about not gaining weight - that just means less to lose later on! We miss you guys, and I can't believe I'm missing out on such a big thing for you guys. It makes me so sad. How crazy that you are having contractions already! Just a few more weeks and you'll be considered "full term". Wow that went by fast. At least for me, :). We just really miss you guys!!!

Encore Dance said...

You look great!! I seem to lose weight in my bum and legs, well, maybe muscle. (which i love since I have thunder thighs)But I gain tons in my belly with my big linebacker kids!! You look so cute thought!! And it did go by fast! for me, I don't know about you:)

Emily said...

It's coming so soon for you! I'm glad everything is still going okay. You look so cute-and I'm super jealous that you're caught up on scrapbooking. I am YEARS behind. Go you!

The Wynn Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. Acadia keeps asking if you have had your baby yet. That girl doesn't forget at thing.

Lindy said...

You look so cute and tiny...I think my belly is at least as big as yours at only 23 weeks. Yikes! I wish I'd been around to come to one of your showers - sounds like a lot of fun. Relax and enjoy your last few weeks....:)