Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Curtains

The last 2 days I have been busy sewing. Lesiel, my mom and my mother-in-law Ali would be so impressed as they are great seamstresses. I am going to do the baby's room in green, pink and brown. We bought a crib and changing table/dresser this week and I am excited to have a baby room. (not put together yet) So, I bought some fabric and started sewing. I made the valance, curtain panel, and crib skirt. (the crib skit looks just like the green curtain) My mom has so kindly agreed to do a pieced baby quilt and regular quilt(for the spare bed) along with the bumper pad for the crib. It will all be done with the same fabric. When the nursery is complete, more pictures will follow, but until then...the curtains! :)

Sorry it's sideways, but you get the idea.

10 comments:

Shelise said...

Oh Sarah, Its so cute. I love the colors and the polka dots and stripes together. Good choices.

Tiffany said...

SO cute! How fun to get to plan a little girl's nursery, I'm jealous! I can't wait to see what it looks like all finished.

Jessica Jensen said...

we love them!

Lisa said...

How cute!! I LOVE the colors!! I can't wait for more pictures!

Bridget said...

Adorable colors and patterns. Well done!

Leisel said...

Wow!!! Soooo, cute! I love the colors! I can't wait to see it all done!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute! Wonderful colors!

Lindy said...

Wow...totally impressed! You're making me want to rethink my decision to not have a decked-out baby room! I'm still trying to figure out where we're going to put the baby...so I don't think curtains will be in the picture for a very long time!

The Wynn Family said...

It is so darling.... I love them, and the choice of colors.

Joe'n'Jess said...

you are so talented! being able to really sew is onmy list of somedays.