Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Family Night

I love this picture...you can see the colors and the reflection of the trees in the water. Breath taking.
My sister and nephew Dallin
My nephew Matthew
Last week we had a fun family night up Logan canyon. We went with my sister Jessica and her family. We had a fire, went on a short walk, threw rocks in the river, ate sloppy joes, chips, and homemade oreos, and talked about being kind to God's creations. It was a lot of fun. I love the colors in the canyon.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! That picture is gorgeous! The fall leaves look so pretty with the lake. You should frame that!

The Wynn Family said...

Looks like fun... I wish we had trees that changed color here. I love the ultrasound picture of the baby kicking... too funny!

Jessica Jensen said...

Thanks for a great time!

Angie said...

I love fall, and have missed it so much the past three years (in California/Alabama). I've been soaking up the colors. The drive through the canyon is the best part. It's hard to keep my eyes on the road! ;)

I LOVE the ultrasound picture! How awesome that you saw Molly so clearly and got that fun kick. Congrats!

Julie said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your Grandma isn't doing well. Life is too fragile. Your mom really is so sweet. I wouldn't move out of my house for a night for other people to stay there ;)

You are so creative. I couldn't put together cute curtians like that.

Dana said...

Sarah,

Looks like you guys had a great time at your FHE. And your curtains are adorable. I may have to copy you. It has been fun catching up with what you have been up to! Congrats on your upcoming arrival!

Dana Buck Burkey