Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Pictures


Two posts in one day may be overdoing it for me, but I just got back some pictures we got last week and wanted to share. Last weekend Nick's whole family came and stayed for a few days. It was a little crazy hosting so many, but it went well and we had a good time. The Sidwell's haven't had their family picture taken for about 10 years, so I recruited Amy Mickel to take our family pictures.

This cute smile Nick is making is one he makes a lot when I catch him looking at me. I love it!

The last 2 days my mom and sister came to visit. It was so awesome!! They totally spoiled me! We went out to eat a lot, visited, & went to the park. I wasn't feeling well while they were here, so they mostly took care of me. You should see how CLEAN my house is. They were busy while I was sleeping. Thanks mom and Jess!!


6 comments:

dancin' momma said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you were spoiled for a few days! You deserve it. Burlington is about an hour and a half from us, and 20 minutes or so from Nauvoo.
Will you let your brother know that if they ever need anything while out here to let me know. We're less than an hour away from where they will be living.

Bridget said...

Great pictures, Sarah & Nick! You look so happy Sarah being pregnant!

Angie said...

Congrats on emerging with sanity intact after so many houseguests! So fun, though. I CAN'T BELIEVE how big Jeremy is! I will always think of him as a 4-year-old. Insane.

Jessica Jensen said...

I love the pics. They turned out really good. I love the one of Nick looking over your shoulder..

Lisa said...

Great pictures!! I love your new header and the look of your blog.

You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick and Sarah!