Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Idol


I must admit, I don't have time to watch a lot of TV and I usually don't but I seem to make time for American Idol. Thanks to Jared & Ashley Jones, they got me hooked. I first started watching it the season with Carrie Underwood. Anyway, I have already chose my favorite for this season. David Archuleta. He is amazing. Seriously all his performances have been awesome. You can click on the link below to listen to some of his songs...and then remember to vote David. Tonights performance was really good too. The judges didn't seem to like it as much, but I thought it was great. If you want to see more of his performances, go to youtube and type in his name.

6 comments:

Encore Dance said...

I haven't been into American Idol since Kelly Clarkston ( I'm more of So YOu Think You can Dance girl) but I am in love!! Thank you for opening my eyes and ears! He is the cutest thing! I just watched all of his footage on Utube and I love how confident he is when he performs and then gets so shy after, a true performer for it to bring such confidence out in him. Love him!! I'm hooked!!

Lisa said...

I found your blog!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica Jensen said...

I also love this guy! I think he is very amazing! I agree all the way and am glad that we are both cheering him on. Love ya babe!

Jewel said...

That is so funny, I was thinking in my head that my next post might be about American Idol, which I also make time for when I can...
I haven't voted for him yet but I will sometime. He is very sweet.

so what about "never seen an R rated movie" Brooke White?? They have liked her lately.

Jewel said...

Also- I didn't watch when Carmen Rassmusen was on, but I just found that she has written a book about her experiences called "Staying In Tune." Maybe I will see if our Lib has it. I am such an AI junkie sometimes.

Lindy said...

Go DAVID and BROOK WHITE!!!