Saturday, March 29, 2008

The 2 of us together

Today Nick was gone all day to a conference. The house was already clean, dinner was already made, the cars were washed, the laundry done and I was bored. (Something that never happens-I didn't have a clue what to do) So, I decided to make a movie for Nick. It is of some memories since we have lived here in Las Vegas. I can't wait until he gets home so I can give it to him. It is pretty hard to view-the pictures are blurry, but the real one I gave him isn't. Any advice on if I am saving wrong or downloading it wrong?

9 comments:

Tringali Family said...

That is so cute! You have a lot of memories here, I can't believe our time is dwindling down.

The Whitehead Family said...

Sis, that is so sweet. Great Job!!A role of womanhood is "preserving". You do it magnificiantly! Love you!

Sher and Yaer

The Wynn Family said...

Sarah, you are amazing! That video is great. So many fun times, it goes by too fast doesn't it.

Lisa said...

What a great video!! Love it!!

Encore Dance said...

You Guys are so Cute! I loved the video!

Angie said...

Great video, Sarah! It was really fun to watch. I especially loved the section on messages you two have given each other - it is so good to see that you are still so much in love and really taking care of each other.

Tiffany said...

Wow I love this! You guys are such a great couple.

Jewel said...

I have no advice on why it is a little blurry. I wish I did. Knowing how to make slide shows and videos and digital scrap pages are some of my desires that I have not acted on. Good for you!

Jes said...

What a great way to use your spare time. You could try uploading the video to You Tube and then putting the embedded player in your post. You just need a you tube account, which is free, and then you just follow the instructions from there.
I hope that works.

Cute blog btw.