Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend Travels

Last weekend my brother Joseph was in town so John invited us to Lehi to go boating.  We went to Deer Creek after work Thursday night.  I knee boarded and got up for like 2 seconds on the combo skis.  Nick slalomed and wake boarded.  Molly went on the tube and Avey got in and cried and had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen and had swollen eyes and red patches all over.  (pics to come...on Joe's phone)

The next day after work, Nick went back to Lehi to go to Father's and Sons with his dad.  While he was gone there was a HUGE fire on our mountain right by our house.  I was really nervous and took pictures of all the rooms in our house and loaded up the car with anything I thought we might need if we got evacuated.  I couldn't sleep and didn't end up going to bed until after midnight.  Luckily they got the fire under control and we didn't have to leave.





On Saturday the girls and I met Nick in Lehi for a BBQ at Johns house.  Mom and dad came and Jessicas family did too.  Aunt Marilyn and G. Echer were also there.  We had a nice visit and the kids loved being with their cousins.

0 comments: