Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thoughts on the Week

Today I thought Molly looked so cute!  I am trying to grow her bangs out and I love seeing her eyes...but I hate that it makes her look more grown up.  

 Today I let Molly climb in the crib with Avey and watch the mobile.  They both thought it was pretty cool.
A word on sleep.  Avey had 2 good nights where after she ate she went back to sleep.  I hope this keeps up because she usually has a time in the night when she wakes up and wants to stay up.  I got a full 6 hours one night and that was so nice!!  Nick is amazing in helping me get sleep.  Right before bed I pump a bottle and then he stays up and feeds her around 12 or 12:30.  Then I just get up around 3-5 depending on when she gets up.  I don't know how I would function without his help.  I am so blessed to have a hubby who would do that for me, night after night!

 We have been trying to capture Avey's real smile.  Almost caught it.  

 Avenley hasn't liked her binkie nearly as much as Molly did, but I love this picture with her binkie.  She grabbed it on accident and couldn't ungrasp it. So cute!!

On Monday Nick and Molly went to the lake with some friends.  (I stayed with Avey)  Molly loved it SO much!!  She even prayed we could go back the next morning.  She went in the tube for the first time and had a blast!  We took pictures on our other camera, but can't find the card reader to put them on the computer.  Hopefully soon.  

I just finished reading the book "Heaven is Here."  I LOVED it!!  It was so interesting to me.  I loved how she talked about how important and valuable the body is.  She talked about how her scars are a reminder of miracles.  I guess I just felt like I could relate with her life as a wife and mother.  I truly believe that heaven is here...where your family is.  

3 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Those pictures do make her (Molly) look older... Avey too.... Loved the update..

Emily said...

Beautiful girls. Molly looks so good in red.

The Leonards said...

Your girls are beautiful!