Friday, August 10, 2012

What we've been Up To

Molly got this cute new dress from Auntie M.  She looks so grown up in it!
A visit from Grandpa Echer.
I love this face Avey makes!
 The last few pictures was from our 9th Anniversary.  I was in charge this year which was pretty tricky being 2 weeks postpartum and not being able to really go anywhere without the kids so I did a Time theme.  Nick has told me about a time capsule he made as a scout, so I decided to do a time capsule of our love.  We wrote love letters that we didn't read...and wont until we open it in 5 years, some questions, a CD of our favorite love songs, pictures of our family now, house, etc.  We had a picnic in the park...and yes, both girls were with us.  I made croissant sandwiches (since we ate them on our first date to the pastry pub) and had cheesecake to remind him of a date we went on up Cedar Canyon.  We listened to the love CD I had made while we ate.  I also made Nick a TIME magazine with pictures of us and texted him throughout the day with "remember the time when..." memories.  It was a fun day!  I am so thankful for my sweetheart.  Love him more now than ever.
She looked so peaceful!  This is how I wished she looked at night. :)  Actually the last 3 days have been good at night.  She is starting to get her nights and days in order and has been sleeping for 4 hour stretches.  I don't want to jinks myself, but I'm hoping it continues!!  Her cord finally came off this week too.  Avenley is such a content baby.  She likes to be cuddles and snuggled.  She loves to eat and on Monday at her 2 week appointment she had regained her birth weight.  The doctor said she is looking great.  Her hemotoma is also going away.  You can hardly see it anymore.  
I Just love this little girl!!  

5 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Love these...

Tiffany said...

Avey is beautiful. Keep the pictures coming. Wish I was closer!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! The time theme is such a cute idea. Molly in her dress reminds me of first day of school pictures :)

Angie said...

What great ideas to celebrate your anniversary with! It was your 10 year, wasn't it? That's really cool. You and Nick seem to be really good at giving each other very thoughtful gifts.

Shelise said...

Both of your girls are just so cute. Glad your nights are going better. Happy Anniversary!!