Saturday, June 23, 2012

Play Date

Yesterday Molly had her friend Kaycee over.  They have such a fun time together.  They seem to play best when I'm a room away and cant solve their problems.  They like to play dress-up most of the time.  Here they are eating a cookie and drinking from sippy cups.



Things Molly says that I don't want to forget:
* "Can I have some col col water?" (for cold water)
* Instead of saying I am she always says "I are."
* "Is this good soda or bad soda?"


On the 23rd we got out the swimming pool and filled it up.  Molly was not shy about getting in but didnt know if sitting down was a good idea.  Im so glad Nick is willing to do those things with her.  The water was freezing hose water, but felt great on my feet.

Update on baby:
Not much to update.  Not sure what position she is in...find out Monday.  More surges, (contractions) more often, but nothing that is putting me in labor.  Lots of pain around my pelvic bone.  

1 comments:

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Molly is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to see you guys again! Hope everything goes well with the baby.