Friday, June 15, 2012

Breech

About a week ago when I was babysitting I noticed something changed.  One morning when I woke up I was feeling kicks in places I wasn't feeling them before.  Yesterday I was convinced my baby was breech.  I called the doctor (who is leaving today for vacation for a week) and he had me to come in and check.  Sure enough, I was right, my baby turned.  UGG!!   Not something a woman who wants to do an unmedicated birth wants to hear.  My doctor is not an OB/GYN he is a family practice doctor.  I asked what would happen if she didn't move and was told c-section.  Not super excited about that.  I went to the chiropractor yesterday that is trained in the Webster technique.  She moved a ton during the session, but I'm not convinced she is in the head down position just yet.  To be honest, I feel scared.  I really don't want a c-section and I just want her to move.  Not to mention I feel very uncomfortable in whatever position she is in.  VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.  I might try the chiropractor again if the exercises I do don't seem to help.  I guess either way the most important thing is to have a healthy baby. I cant wait to see her and kiss her face and cuddle her in my arms.  I am 35 weeks along...she still has time to move.

2 comments:

Shermilton said...

Yes she does! Turn Baby turn!

Angie said...

You've got time. I hope she turns! Nobody wants to hear their baby is breach, medicated or not. Bummer. Good luck with the chiropractor and your own exercises. I hope they work. Good luck!