Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dance Day





Today was Molly's first day of dance. One of the great things about living here is that Julia teaches dance. Julia has been a great friend of mine for 20 years and has always loved dance. She is amazing at it too so I was so happy to put Molly in her class. Molly goes to class Monday and Wednesday for 45 min. She does tap and ballet. She seemed a little aprehensive at first...not wanting me to go, but she loved being there. All the other girls have been in the class since August so she is a bit behind, but she did pretty well. She is also the youngest dancer. (She starts kids at 3, but since Molly is close she let her start)

5 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

love her...

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to watch her!!!

Shermilton said...

I don't think a cuter picture could be taken. I love it.

Jewel said...

I love the one of her profile. She looks like she is paying close attention.

Emily said...

That is definitely one bonus of moving back to Price. I can't wait for some videos of Molly's moves!