Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthdays









I still havent posted about Mollys and my birthdays. For Molly's birthday we headed to Provo the day before for the party she had been waiting. Even before Christmas she has been talking about going to chuck-e-cheese. We went up a little early and Nick and I went to the temple while Molly played at McDonalds with Nana, Papa, Jeremy and Crystal. Then to Chuck-e-Cheese. Molly was not disappointed and neither were we. We all had a magical time watching her play. Such a fun day. We also had a party the next day after church with Grandma and Grandpa. Molly is really loves Cheetos...can you tell. We also learned on my brithday that she loves cheesecake. She asked for it everyday after for about a week. Nick and my parents got my a lens for my camera. It hasnt come in yet, but I am excited about it. I am also going to take photography lessons soon, so that will be fun.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy late birthdays!

Shermilton said...

Looks like fun. Wish I could have celebrated with her.