Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Review

I was beginning to think that last week was a pretty uneventful/lazy week. But as I looked thorugh the calendar I realized that it really wasn't.

Last Monday we had dinner with one of Nick's clients and her husband. We made a family night out of it and Molly did her best to show off for them. It was pretty cute! We also went on a nice walk with my freind Shalisha and to play group at the church.

Tuesday I workd on my part for the RS Birthday program and tprepared for Molly's Music group. I also had my conference call with my mom and sisters. (Amy, Julia and Jessica Beth are inculded as my sisters!!) We have been reading the book "The Infinate Atonement." I have been amazed at what I have learned and even more than that, how my perspective of the atonement has become so much deeper. I have had more of a desire than ever to tryly serve Him with all I have.

Wednesday we had Molly's music group. I am starting to feel a little more comfortable doing it so that is good. That night was the RS Birthday party and I was presenting on fun things to do with Photos. I really enjoyed sharing some of the photo crafts that I have made. I just love going to RS activities. I really enjoy the sisterhood that I feel. What a blessing to be part of the largest women's organiztion in the world!!

Thursday night Jessica and I atteneded a support meeting for "Share Parents." It is an organizations for Pregnancy and Infant loss. We each went around the circle and told the stories of our angel babies. Then we listened to a seaker discuss ways to keep memories of the babies that were in heaven. It was a very emotional night, but healing. I continue to praay for my sister. I know how hard it is when the numbness has worn off, the company has stopped coming or checking on you and you are left alne with your thoughts and own emotions. It is a dark time. She is strong, but nothing compares with the emptyness of loosing a child.

Friday was date night with our neighbors the Bruderers. They brought dinner and we enjoyed playing games and chatting. What a fun night!! We are so blessed to have such great friends!

Yesterday was a quick trip to Lehi to look at a car that we did end up buying....more on that later. We had a nice drive and enjoyed some time visiting with Nana and Papa Sidwell.

Today...Chruch...Meetings...Yummy Dinner...Bedtime.

1 comments:

Jewel said...

Been wondering what you've been up to. I missed the chatting part of the call again today because of Desi's flourishing afternoon social life.