Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Raining


The last 2 music classses I have done have been about weather. Molly has loved learning about clouds, rain, sun and snow. Today it was raining all day and she was begging to go outside. I put on her boots and jacket and let her get soaked. It was pretty cold and it probably wasn't the best idea, but she loved it and cried for 5 minutes after I made her come in. She LOVES being outside.
I have really loved watching Molly play lately. She likes to get all her dishes out and put them on the table in a row or on her bed. She also really likes to dump out all the laundry, climb into the basket and play with her babies. Nick and her like to play in her tunnel and small tent.
Today I went shopping and saved $80.93 in Fresh Value and $20.00 in coupons. That is $100.93 in SAVINGS!! I was pretty proud. Here is a picture of most of my purchase. (the only thing not pictures is a case of Poweraide)

PS- Can I say that I totally HATE daylight savings?!?

5 comments:

mom said...

great job. I have more coupons. mom

Shermilton said...

Very, Very fun, Sarah!

Emily said...

I can imagine that daylight savings is even worse when you have a child to adjust to it. I love playing in the rain too!

Shelise said...

Daylight saving is throwing me off too. Once I get adjusted I don't mind it much, in fact I like it, but until then I feel like we waste the whole afternoon because I think its earlier than it really is.

I've always said I hate coupons and that whole deal but when I see the stuff you bought it doesn't look dumb. Usually when people put pictures of what they bought it seems like a bunch of junk and stuff I never would have bought in the first place but your stuff looks like good food, stuff that we actually eat and thats not just a bunch of junk. So what did you do? HOW did you do it?

Molly is so cute!!! Her dark little eyelashes and hair... I love it.

Its funny to look back at our days/weeks and realize we actually did accomplish a lot. lol.

Jewel said...

Now you have posted a picture of your groceries. You are a true blue couponer.