Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happenings

This week Molly got sick AGAIN!! I feel like every post I do is about her getting sick. This one was a pretty quick one so that was good but it still kept us cooped up for a few days. The only thing that I secretly like about her being sick is that she loves to cuddle. She has never been a cuddler so I enjoy it.

Been staying busy with RS lately. Tomorrow we will do our first funeral lunch since i've been president. Hopefully it goes well and I don't forget anything. I did find this on my front porch the other day from a sister in the ward. It just said "Thanks for all you do." It totally made my day. This sister used to be an artist by profession so the card, pin and even the box were crafted by her. So sweet!!

We bought a new car about 3 weeks ago and have been trying to figure out which of our cars we were going to sell. We had a friends dad who really wanted to buy Nick's Honda, but after 2 weeks of not coming up with the money we decided to post both cars on ksl and see which one would sell. Within 10 min of posting the cars we had 5 calls for the Honda and 1 call for the Alero. Really?!? I had no idea they would be so popular. Well we ended up selling Nick's "Hot Talmale" Honda Civic and now he will be driving the Alero. We hope to save up enough money to get him a newer smaller car but problably not for a while. The new car is a Hundi Sonata. We named it Sonny and we really like it so far. It has 44K miles on it and is a little bigger than the Alero. (I need a picture...I'll get on it after my presidency meeting)

2 comments:

Shermilton said...

Your doing a great job, Sis!

Tiffany said...

I love that you guys name your cars, haha! Our van is named Deb...VERY fitting. :) I never got your message so maybe you don't have my current phone number? It is 559-0381.