Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flowers & Smiles



Today I got this BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement from my sister Sherstin. It totally BRIGHTENED my day!! We are six year apart in age, and 5 hours away by car but still very close! I have the BEST family!! The other night Nick mentioned how cool it would be to live in a 3rd world country and help people. He said I would never do it because I can't leave my family for that long. I was sure to mention that I hadn't even talked to my sister that day. :) I love the relationship that I have with my parents, brothers and sisters (including the in-laws)

I took these pictures a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting them. I made this cute dress for Molly for Christmas. I love how it turned out. She it too cute!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the dress! So so adorable. Great job making it!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That dress is so cute! You are right, she is too cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Shermilton said...

Such a great job on the dress. Molly just steals the show!

Jewel said...

Yes, great sewing.