Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gone Too Soon

My sister Jessica gave birth to an angel baby yesterday morning at 1:39 a.m. Hunter G. Jensen was born still weighing 15oz. and measuring 7.25 inches long. We are so thankful to all those who have supported our family and prayed for us in this hard time. It was such a blessing to meet Hunter. He was a perfectly formed...tiny tiny boy. I felt like I was on sacred ground holding that sweet body, knowing that his spirit was too pure to endure mortality fully. He came to get a body and was blessed to be born into the family he was. He will be buried in Price next Saturday. I will miss my sweet nephew but am thankful for forever families!!

8 comments:

Jewel said...

Me too.

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Hunter. I'll be praying for Jess and her family.

Breana said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Jess and baby Hunter - we will be praying for them and the rest of your family. I hope next week will go well for you. Hugs and love for the whole family!

Shelise said...

Oh Sarah, I don't even know what to say. I hope everything goes well with the burial and all. I know you will be a great support to your sister. You are such an uplifting person and so genuine.

Tiffany said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. There really are no words. I'm thankful for forever families too.

Stitchnmom said...

Words can not describe how my heart goes out to you and to your sister. If you need anything, even a listening ear I'm here!

Encore Dance said...

I am so sorry to hear about sweet baby Hunter. Jess and your family will be in my prayers. I am so thankful for forever families too. Your family has always been a great strenght to my testimony. Tell Jess I love her.

whitneys said...

oh how sad! we are praying for jess and your family! i too am thankful for forever families!